Neurographica Introduction for EUBS Students
13. June 2020, 10:00-11:00 CEST
Introduction to Neurographica
Saturday, June 13, 10:00 – 11:00 CEST
Wouldn’t it be great, if you could change your thoughts with pen and paper?
The good news is – it is possible. Thousants of people worldwide have experienced astonishing relief, new ideas and transformation when leveraging Neurographica.
In this short introduction, I will introduce you to the secrets of Neurographica and we will draw a picture that will help you with your exam preparation.
Give it a try 🙂
Neurographica is for:
- those who gladly take new paths in life
- those who look for an opportunity to visualize their mental pictures and thought patterns
- those who stuck in mental cycles
- those who think they can’t create art
- those who want to find inner peace
- those who become restless at the thought of sitting still for 30 minutes straight
- those who want to take their lives in their own hands
Complementary session for students of EUBS
Materials (if available):
Drawing pad A3
10 sheets of A4 paper (copy paper or drawing pad)
Black felt-tip pens in different widths (fineliner, 1 mm, broad Eddings)
Crayons (and sharpener)
otherwise, a ball pen and note pad will do!
Meeting-ID: 821 9676 7236